Wednesday 1 September 2010

Autumn.

So, this Autumn I'm seeing lots of fur coats emerging !
I first noticed this when I was watching the music channel and saw Emma Watson wearing one in a one night only video...

So, after seeing this video, I noticed the trend seeping into the highstreet.
Amoungst my favourites were A cream one in Topshop (the one in the picture is the same just at a different colour), and a brown one in River Island.
However I didn't like the feather one from New Look ...















Thought £95 was a bit steep ....   And I can't even afford £79.99 ...
I couldn't find the feather coat in new Look on the internet...

But it's not just fur coats that are the trend it's just big on top.
Check out this cardigan in River Island ...

This is definatley top of my wish list at the moment. But at £49.99 I might need to save up for a while... This picture really doesn't do it justice, in real life it's like a pink magpie nest.. pearls and diamante's hidden amongst the light coloured loops.

So, look out for peices for the 'big on top' trend.

I went to town yesterday, and only bought one thing for myself !!!

It was a great buy though ... a £3 purse from Primark. Which looks way more expensive than it is !


I was debating between this one and the one I bought, but I bought this one for my best friend Johanna for her birthday (don't worry, I bought her some other lovely things too!) and kept the other one for myself...

So that's all for now.

Thanks for visiting Planet Heather, have a safe journey home ! :'D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment