Saturday 11 September 2010

New Look. A/W.

In my Look Magazine this week drops out a new look magazine. I look through it and immediately fall in love. This is the perfect style this season, I love it and will wear it . :D . I want:
- White knitted holey tights, 
-The brown, heeled, sheep trimmed boots,
- A mustard coat with a brown belt (but I couldn't get the picture, must not be out quite yet)...
-And I already have a tartan skirt :} .

Love the snood and 'cropped ladder jumper' too :D .
Oooh, I also love this look for autumn... I got the picture off my friend Molly's tumblr...

After recently cutting my hair, I decided I need to buy some hats. :) .

I found this coat, part of A wear's new sixties inspired collection ,and I loved it. <3333.
Can't wait for my next shopping excursion... muahahahahahaaaa...

Thanks for visiting Planet Heather, have a safe journey home ! :'D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment